- April 23, 2013Kalama M. Lui-Kwan presents "Trends in Consumer Class Actions" at the National Mortgage News Mortgage Servicing Conference.
- February 26, 2013Severson and Wersons Construction Practice Leader David Ericksen will be presenting "Getting Paid Without Getting Sued The Collections Claims Connection" in a webinar for ACEC.
- October 26, 2012Severson & Werson's Construction Practice Leader, David Ericksen, was a featured speaker at the A/E-industry national meetings in three states.
- September 6, 2012Presentation by Michael Murphy. "What Every Asia Pacific Insurer Needs (But Might Not Want) to Know".
- August 15, 2012Presentation by Joel Halverson: "Design Professional Liability in Construction: Evaluating Project Delivery Models, Analyzing the Scope of Liability, and Minimizing Risk Through Contract Terms."
- July 30, 2012Andrew Noble presented to the California Mortgage Bankers Association's Western States Loan Servicing Conference in Las Vegas, NV on the topic of "California Homeowner Bill of Rights and the practice
Auto Finance Law