Ms. Smith represents financial institutions in complex legal matters. She uses critical analysis to identify creative solutions to ensure the best resolution for her clients.
Rochelle Smith is a Litigation Associate in Severson & Werson’s Irvine office and a member of the Financial Services Practice Group. In 2015, she received her J.D. from the University of Southern California Gould School of Law. In her time there, she served as a board member of the Black Law Students Association and Street Law. She also participated in the Medical-Legal Partnership Clinic hosted by the law school addressing the legal needs of the community surrounding the USC Keck Medical School.
Prior to joining Severson & Werson, Ms. Smith worked at a law firm specializing in the defense of large corporations in federal product liability litigation.
Ms. Smith earned her Bachelor of Arts in Communication, summa cum laude, from Howard University. As an undergraduate, she wrote a thesis which she presented at the Eastern Communication Association’s Annual Conference.
Areas of Practice
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, J.D., 2015
- Howard University, summa cum laude, 2012
Consumer Finance Posts
- Severson & Werson Joins Ford Motor Company’s Legal Alliance for Women in a Global Day of Service
- Severson Team Presents Independent Finance Industry Training Program on the Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Severson & Werson Sponsors American Bar Association (ABA) Committee Diversity Breakfast – ABA Honors Firm’s Founder, James Werson.