A landlord was not liable for the wrongful death of a hair dresser whose employer, a tenant in the property, had stored flammable hair treatment liquid on the premises, which ignited and incinerated the hair dresser/  The landlord had no actual or constructive knowledge that the employer was storing inflammable liquids on the premises and had no duty to investigate absent some reason to suspect the presence of such liquids.  Thus, the complaint failed to state a negligence per se claim for violation of the Fire Code or an ordinary negligence claim against the landlord.