When an arbitrator issues an order directing a third person, not a party to the arbitration, to provide discovery at the request of one of the arbitrating parties, the third person must first object before the arbitrator.  If unsuccessful there, the third person may petition the superior court to vacate the arbitrator’s decision on the discovery matter.  In that court, the third person is entitled to full judicial review since it has not agreed to arbitrate its claims.  The superior court’s decision on the third party’s petition is appealable because it finally resolves the issues involving the third person, even though the arbitration continues as to the parties to the arbitration.